Friday, November 9, 2012

the four letter word: free!

What human doesn't love that four letter word - free? In the true spirit of being frugal(ish), I am always on the look out for deals and even better...freebies! Target's sample spot has quickly become a favorite! The only problem is the samples go quickly, so you have to check back often or let the deal queen bloggers remind you when a sample is available.

Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed this sample for lunch...


Yes, I had cereal for lunch. Don't judge - it has 5g of protein! I actually had been wanting to try the brand, but the price for a bigger bag of granola was a bit steep for us. Not only was the cereal delicious, but they sent along a coupon too! I love me some coupons and I love that we can try out new brands and products for free! So for all you bargain hunters and freebie lovers, here's the link for Target's Sample Spot. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment